Recreating 90's Super Model Cindy Crawfords Airport Street Style
Hey my loves!
We normally plan our outfits around the places we need to be, where we're going to work this week and who we'll be visiting. We're still in the midst of the pandemic, so we have nowhere else we'd like to be other than home, safe and sound! We figured we'd start mixing up some pieces in our shop (current and upcoming) and see if I can recreate some popular looks from the 90's.
As stylists by trade, we're constantly recreating outfits in our mind, it's nice to refresh the way we look at style by looking back into the past. A lot of these pieces are already in your closet too. Who doesn't own a leather jacket these days?
I found three outfits that I love, by the inimitable Cindy Crawford. She had this 90's aesthetic that was so sultry and chic. There's something so special about wearing clothes that are so versatile & easy to style. Here are the items you'll need for this first look:
• VINTAGE BLACK TURTLENECK, VINTAGE BROWN TURTLENECK, OR KHAKI TAN TURTLENECK
• VINTAGE BLUE JEANS
• VINTAGE BLACK LEATHER JACKET / TRENCH
• VINTAGE BROWN BAG / VINTAGE BLACK BAG
• VINTAGE WIDE LEATHER BELT • MATCHING VINTAGE LEATHER BOOTS
• PONYTAIL (HAIR: UP DO)
• AIRPORT THINGS TO CARRY (SCARF, BLANKET, MASK, WATER BOTTLE, NEWSPAPER, CASE)
• STRUT! WERK! QUEUE IN "FREEDOM! '90 by GEORGE MICHAEL.
Leave a comment